New England Country Soup™ Food Is Love Photo Contest Official Rules
This contest begins on February 1st, 2013 and closes at Midnight on February 14th, 2013.
• The contest is open to individuals who are residents of Alabama, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida,Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania,Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Vermont, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and the District of Columbia (Washington, DC) as of February 1st, 2013.
• No purchase necessary to enter.
• All photos must be original and cannot have been previously published, publicized, or entered into another photo contest. Previously published photographs will be disqualified. Submission of a
photograph is a warranty that the contestant owns all copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the image and constitutes an assignment of these rights to New England Country Foods LLC (“Sponsor”). Sponsor will not be held liable for any copyright infringements or any prior exclusivity rights to any recipe submitted.
• Employees and their immediate families and any other individuals who are directly professionally involved with Sponsor are not eligible. Immediate families include spouses, parents, children, or any other household members.
• By submitting a photo, entrants accept all contest rules and agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor and the judges (New England Country Soup staff members), which will be final. Entrants also agree that their photos become the sole property of Sponsor, and Sponsor reserves the right to edit, adapt, copyright, publish, transfer,and use any or all of them, without compensation.
• Sponsor is not responsible for phone, network, electronic or computer hardware or software failure, or technical failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Sponsor, entrants, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion or by a technical or human error which
may have occurred in the processing of submissions which may have damaged user’s system or limited an individual’s ability to participate in the promotion.
• Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, or illegible entries.
• Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the immediate and unrestricted right to disqualify any entrant or prize winner, if entrant or prize winner either commits or has committed any act, or has been involved in or becomes involved in any situation or occurrence which the Sponsor deems likely to subject the Sponsor, entrant or winner to ridicule, scandal or contempt or which reflects unfavorably upon the Sponsor in any way. If such information is discovered by Sponsor after a winner has received notice of her/his prize, and before the prize is awarded, Sponsor may rescind the prize in its entirety. If a portion of her/his prize has already been awarded, Sponsor may withdraw the remainder of the prize that has yet to be fulfilled. Decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding in all matters related to this paragraph.
• The contest is governed by the laws of the state of Vermont and Massachusetts and void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local rules and regulations apply.
How to Enter
• To enter, send your photograph to email@example.com with a written caption (of 200 words or less) describing the picture as it relates to the stated theme of the contest. The entry period for this contest closes on February 14th, 2013 at Midnight.
• A selection of some (but not all) photographs submitted will be posted on http://www.newenglandcountrysoup.com/community/
• Entrant will be identified online by his/her first name and state only.
• Entrant may enter one photograph per day for the duration of the contest.
• The winning photograph will be selected based on the following criteria: 33% “appropriateness” to theme and 67% “creativity/originality” as evaluated by New England Country Soup staff members.
• The winner will be notified by email on February 15th, 2013.
• The winner will receive a case of six (6) fifteen ounce (15oz) pouches of the New England Country Soup flavors of their choosing, to be mailed to their home or office. This prize has a retail value of $28 total, with $18 of product and $10 in shipping costs.
• No substitutions or transfers of prizes are permitted by winners. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Limit one prize per entrant/person.
Limitations of Liability
In no event will Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries or related companies be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or
punitive damages arising out of this Contest, including but not limited to, entrants access to or use of the website or downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from said website
and use and/or misuse of the prizes awarded. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the website is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including,
but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or noninfringement.
Some jurisdictions may not allow limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding these limitations or exclusions.
• New England Country Foods LLC, P. O. Box 2010, Manchester Village, VT 05254. All rights