This contest begins at noon (12:00 PM, EST) on March 7th, 2013 and closes at 3:00 PM (EST) on April 8th, 2013.
• The contest is open to individuals who are residents of Alabama, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Vermont, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and the District of Columbia (Washington, DC) as of March 7th, 2013.
• No purchase necessary to enter.
• All photographs (“photos”) must be original and cannot have been previously published, publicized, or entered into another photo contest. Previously published photographs will be disqualified. Submission of a photograph is a warranty that the contestant owns all copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the image and constitutes an assignment of these rights to New England Country Foods LLC (“Sponsor”). Sponsor will not be held liable for any copyright infringements or any prior exclusivity rights to any photograph submitted.
• Employees and their immediate families and any other individuals who are directly professionally involved with Sponsor are not eligible. Immediate families include spouses, parents, children, or any other household members.
• By submitting a photo, entrants accept all contest rules and agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor (New England Country Foods LLC), which will be final. Entrants also agree that their photos become the sole property of Sponsor, and Sponsor reserves the right to edit, adapt, copyright, publish, transfer, and use any or all of them, without compensation.
• Sponsor is not responsible for phone, network, electronic or computer hardware or software failure, or technical failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Sponsor, entrants, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion or by a technical or human error which may have occurred in the processing of submissions which may have damaged user’s system or limited an individual’s ability to participate in the promotion.
• Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, or illegible entries.
• Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the immediate and unrestricted right to disqualify any entrant or prize winner, if entrant or prize winner either commits or has committed any act, or has been involved in or becomes involved in any situation or occurrence which the Sponsor deems likely to subject the Sponsor, entrant or winner to ridicule, scandal or contempt or which reflects unfavorably upon the Sponsor in any way. If such information is discovered by Sponsor after a winner has received notice of her/his prize, and before the prize is awarded, Sponsor may rescind the prize in its entirety. If a portion of her/his prize has already been awarded, Sponsor may withdraw the remainder of the prize that has yet to be fulfilled. Decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding in all matters related to this paragraph.
• The contest is governed by the laws of the state of Vermont and Massachusetts and void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local rules and regulations apply.
How to Enter
• To enter, send your photograph to email@example.com with a written caption (of 20 words or less) describing the picture as it relates to the stated theme of the contest (“Cool Kitchen Tools and how they help you ‘work your magic in the kitchen’”).
• The entry period for this contest begins at noon (12:00 PM, EST) on March 7, 2013 and closes on April 8th, 2013 at 3:00 PM (EST).
• All entries are eligible for selection as one of the four weekly winners throughout the duration of the contest.
• A single entry can win only once.
• Entrant may enter an unlimited number of photographs in this contest.
• The winning photograph will be selected based on the following criteria based on how well the photo “reflects” the theme (“Cool Kitchen Tools and how they help you ‘work your magic in the kitchen’”) as evaluated by New England Country Foods LLC.
• The winner will be notified by email.
• The winner will receive their choice of Cool Kitchen Tools from our 2013 selection, total retail value of $50.
• No substitutions or transfers of prizes are permitted by winners. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Limit one prize per entrant (person) per household during the entirety of the contest.
Use of Entries
• A selection of some (but not all) photographs submitted will be posted on http://www.newenglandcountrysoup.com/community/
• Entrant will be identified online by his/her first name and state only.
Limitations of Liability
• In no event will Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries or related companies be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of this Contest, including but not limited to, entrants access to or use of the website or downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from said website and use and/or misuse of the prizes awarded. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the website is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or noninfringement.
• Some jurisdictions may not allow limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding these limitations or exclusions.
• New England Country Foods LLC, P. O. Box 2010, Manchester Village, VT 05254. All rights